Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Last post for this blog

What a wonderful trip i had. As i set up this blog for the enjoyment of myself my family and host family's, as well as potential exchangees, I'm now more or less leaving this blog as complete.
I am hoping some of my fellow Aussie exchanges do take me up on the offer to write some articles for me, but otherwise.

Either way now my next Journey begins as I begin university. I'll be posting on my new blog from now on, titbits about Melbourne, my classes and random things around (and of course kimono shenanigans.)
So if you'd like to stay in touch, feel welcome to join me on my new blog here;
 
i will be keeping an eye on this blog for comments and things, so don't think it's forgotten
Many best wishes on all your journeys.
 
Siren

 

No comments:

Post a Comment